Cycling & Culinary Adventure to Vietnam/Cambodia
Nick spent some time in a previous life operating and cycle experiences through interesting locations like South East Asia and South America.
Vietnam and Cambodia are colourful countries full of history, beautiful exotic nature and extremely friendly, welcoming people. The fruit alone is worth a trip there, but there is a lot more to discover in the culinary world of Vietnam and Cambodia. The landscape will astonish you – from seaside roads to mountainous hills, river sides and deep jungle, there is everything to see. Traveling by bike is an amazing way to experience the culture and food from these fascinating countries, and to meet a few locals along the way.
This August the 7th, Nick is heading back to a couple of his favourite destinations, Cambodia and Vietnam, on a 13 day culinary and cycling adventure. Starting in Saigon you would take the southern Vietnam’s scenic pathways, then explore the city of Ho Chi Minh. Of course side trips like visiting the Chu Chi Tunnels and the Cai Rang floating markets are a must. Then, it goes on to Cambodia’s premier beach destination Siahnoukville. Of course the famous city Phnom Penh will be visited and the infamous Killing Fields. Towards the end of the tour, we will cycle to the highlight of the tour, Angkor Wat, and this way get to see it from a totally different perspective than other visitors. The guests will always stay in super comfortable accommodation and enjoy delicious meals. Cycling is never the only goal in a day and the tour is fully supported, so if you feel too hot, just jump in the van!
2 countries in 13 days! This ultimate cycling adventure from the mighty Mekong to the mesmerizing temples of Angkor Wat is out of this world. It’s a jam-packed excursion that covers a lot of ground, including Southern Vietnam’s scenic pathways, friendly candid visits with Cham people and Cambodia’s rich cultural heritage.
Duration: 13 days from Saigon to Angkor
Trip focus: A moderate cycle tour exploring two fascinating countries
Accommodation: 12 nights in 4 star hotels
Transport: Cycle, van
Group size: Minimum 6 + tour leader, Maximum 12
Single supplement: NZ$1,107 per person
Operator: This tour is run by one of our trusted local partners and Nick
- Experienced English speaking guides
- Kiwi tour leader throughout
- Private transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Truck support from 05 passengers up for cycling days
- Mechanic support from 7 passengers up
- Bicycle Rental and helmet
- Boat and ferry trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Healthy snack, fresh local fruits and soft drink for biking days
- Bottled drinking water for sightseeing
- All sightseeing entrance fees where required in the itinerary
- Accommodation in twin shared room in hotel with daily breakfast
- Simple first aid kit
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- International flight to Vietnam and from Cambodia
- Vietnam and Cambodia Visa
- Travel Insurance. We strongly advise you purchase travel insurance from home
- Personal expenditure (phone, laundry, shopping and so on)
- Tips for guide, driver, porters.
- Beverages and alcoholic drinks
- Any other services not clearly mentioned on itinerary and trip inclusive portion
Please email email@example.com to see the full itinerary of this amazing experience. Nick would love to chat with you about it, so if you are interested in joining or have any questions, please call +64 275260816